Problem with installing RockPage Builder

Atlasfreeman

I just bought this great RockPage Builder plug-in.

Have been following the instalment video to try installing it.

But when installing is done it keeps telling me:

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property ProcessWire\ProcessWire::$mainMenuSelector is deprecated in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/site/assets/cache/Latte/templates-sections-header.latte--e1675f1ce4.php on line 85

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property ProcessWire\ProcessWire::$mobileMenuSelector is deprecated in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/site/assets/cache/Latte/templates-sections-header.latte--e1675f1ce4.php on line 86

And i can add any of the blocks.

Can you tell we why this is happening? 

Hey @Atlasfreeman sorry for the trouble. Which PHP Version are you using? I'm still on 8.1 on almost all of my projects, so if you can switch to PHP8.1 for the time that would be the best bet to make everything work without any issues 🙂 

12 minutes ago, Atlasfreeman said:

I just bought this great RockPage Builder plug-in.

Thank you very much 🙂 

• Like 1

Can you please try a fresh install? Maybe something was corrupted at your first installation and now things don't work any more as expected. Maybe also try to do a modules refresh two times before installing blocks.

Another thing that you can try is to remove all files from /site/templates/RockPageBuilder and then do a modules refresh. This will remove blocks from the database that don't have an associated file.

But the best would be to try a fresh install with PHP8.1;

I'll try to see if I can reproduce the PHP8.2 issue and provide a fix for it as soon as possible!

• Like 1

Okay works like a charm now!!!!

So the thing were - I did a fresh install but before i installed RockMigration & RockFrontend i moved the RockPageBuilder into the module folder and i think that RockFrontend somewhat installed RockPageBuilder or so it seemed... So by first moving the RockPageBuilder into the module folder after installing the other modules made it work. 

Thank for your help! The installation part is always the most stressful for me and the one I never get right, hehe.

But now to the fun part!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...