Ability to disable CSRF logging (getting spammed)

u-nikos

Hey all,

Our website is targeted by a spambot, and now we're getting hundreds of CSRF Exception e-mails.

I do like the Exception logging and the CSRF protection, so would it be possible to only disable the CSRF notifications?

Greetings,

Niek

I do like the Exception logging and the CSRF protection, so would it be possible to only disable the CSRF notifications?

Disabling CSRF protection like in the link Pete provided is one way to do it. But if you want to maintain CSRF protection, a better way to go might be to just setup an email filter so that those messages go to your trash automatically. But I will go ahead and add a CSRF specific Exception class to 2.3 so that you can use catch to modify the behavior.

• Like 1

Disabling CSRF protection like in the link Pete provided is one way to do it. But if you want to maintain CSRF protection, a better way to go might be to just setup an email filter so that those messages go to your trash automatically. But I will go ahead and add a CSRF specific Exception class to 2.3 so that you can use catch to modify the behavior.

Thanks Ryan, that sounds like a good solution!