own admin sections and ...

quma

Hi,

I wish a function to add easy own admin sections without programming process modules.

Similar to add new pagetypes ... this is good for items that are not pages, just collections maybe customer, suppliers, tags and something like this.

and my second wish is a full multilingual system with multilingual field's (frontend and backend )

thanks for your great job !

Both are in pipe for new versions:

– multilinguality is planned for 2.2

– different page types, which may have use for table view (not the page tree view) may be shown with 'custom views' concept, which being created right now I believe :)

Adam

– different page types, which may have use for table view (not the page tree view) may be shown with 'custom views' concept, which being created right now I believe :)

yep, adam is right here. It is little bit spartan at the moment, but in P21 there is advanced search which makes it very simple to create just the lists you want:

http://processwire.com/talk/index.php/topic,253.0.html

Probably some automatic "bookmark" tool to save custom lists would be great and easy to build as a module. Then you would just define on that search engine that you want to list only pages which template = customer and show fields: title, email and phone. Then click "Save this list" (or something) and then this would get own link on navigation (maybe: Content => Customers). Ryan probably has some super cute masterplan (with pink hearts and unicorns) already planned here...

Just a note: these pages will also be somewhere in page tree (like in 2.1 every page is, even "specials" like users, roles and permissions).