Feature Requests

adrian

Thanks for the idea @bernhard - I've added it in the latest version - you'll find a new "Redirect Info" section in the Request Info panel. It is enabled by default on new installs, but will need to be manually enabled on existing ones.

image.png.3c785f699a1d4844510bee775bc4a6cb.png

• Like 3

Great @adrian thank you!

Would it be hard to place that Info on top of the request panel and make it uncollapsed by default? It's quite hard to find right now and I guess in many cases that information is the most important information you want to find. And it does not do any harm on regular requests as it will only be shown in redirect bars 🙂 

7 hours ago, bernhard said:

Great @adrian thank you!

Would it be hard to place that Info on top of the request panel and make it uncollapsed by default? It's quite hard to find right now and I guess in many cases that information is the most important information you want to find. And it does not do any harm on regular requests as it will only be shown in redirect bars 🙂 

Sure - compromise - it's still below the Page Info, but it's right below it and open by default.

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

Hey @adrian could tracy show the execution time of the page even when tracy is toggled off? I think it would be nice to see this to get a feeling of how fast the website is for public users. Tracy and all the panels sometimes make sites a little slower, so I sometimes toggle it off completely, but then I don't see the loading time any more.

Would that make sense? What do you think?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, adrian said:

@bernhard - how about as a title attribute like this when you hover the Tracy icon? This way it's available if you want it, but it doesn't affect anyone otherwise.

image.png.53a4767b01e267d64085e96d28e148ba.png

Yeah I think that would be a great solution! It would be there if needed and does not take up space if not.

If you added the "uk-tooltip" attribute it would instantly show as a https://getuikit.com/docs/tooltip which appears instantly and looks nicer. This would only work if someone has uikit on the frontend, but if not, it does not hurt again, as it will fallback to the regular "title" attribute of the browser.

<span title="Enable Tracy | 160.1ms" uk-tooltip>icon</span>

• Like 1