Documentation updates

kunago

I have a question concerning the documentation which I use pretty much always when doing some work with ProcessWire. Fantastic progress is being made with every update but I just ran into some information in forums or in blog posts and often only by coincidence. What I can think of right now includes these:

• in selectors there can be used words like "today" and "tomorrow" (I found the tomorrow in one forum post)
  • in selectors and for repeaters I can use "owner" to find the parent node
  • for image fields there are possibilities to create any field types to be used along, instead of the previous description fields only

I can imagine these are just a few examples and some things may not be well known to normal users like myself. Is there a list of such "news" that have not made it into the documentation yet? Or am I missing some pages where this is already documented?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2020 at 10:44 AM, kunago said:

Is there a list of such "news" that have not made it into the documentation yet?

There isn't a list per se. New stuff is usually reported in Ryan's blog posts. API explorer usually takes care of documenting API variables (but not internal ones).