Processwire developer wanted with API experience

maddmac

Hello,

Looking for a PW developer to collaborate on a PW based project. Experience with the PW API is a must, other Restful APIs  and interfacing with React JS would be ideal.. Availability needed within the month. Offsite project.  Experienced PW developers only need apply. We are ready to get started ASAP.  Thank you. DM me with your contact information so we can discuss further. Non Disclosure agreement will be used. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2020 at 9:48 PM, maddmac said:

Hello,

Looking for a PW developer to collaborate on a PW based project. Experience with the PW API is a must, other Restful APIs  and interfacing with React JS would be ideal.. Availability needed within the month. Offsite project.  Experienced PW developers only need apply. We are ready to get started ASAP.  Thank you. DM me with your contact information so we can discuss further. Non Disclosure agreement will be used. 

Hi, If still looking for experienced PW developer, I am interested. Please contact me on scott.cisin10@gmail.com for further correspondence. Or please Skype me: cis.scott