Weekly update – December 20th, 2019

ryan

I hope that you have had a great week! I’ve been working hard on finishing up the LoginRegisterPro module this week and actually have it ready. But I’ve been told I have to get off the computer in 20 minutes, so so I think I’ll wait till Monday to release it. But I do have the new info page (which is kind of like last week's blog post) and new documentation page now online. The documentation page in particular is pretty comprehensive. 

In last week’s post there was a form to request more info once it’s released, so if you are interested in this module and haven’t filled out that form, please do. That’s how I’ll be sending out the introduction coupon code this time around, for those that want it. 

There have also been some core updates this week, but it was just a few commits, so not enough to warrant a version bump today. That’s actually a good thing, as no major new issues turning up means one step closer to merging onto the master branch. There will be a new master version before this year is done! Thank you for reading and I hope that you all have a great Christmas and/or holiday week next week! 

IMG_20191220_153221.jpg

• Like 36
  • Thanks 1

I love the Christmas card. It's a good reminder that Processwire isn't just an incredibly useful collection of code for geeks, but is also a tool that allows people to provide for themselves and their families.

I'm not sure how much my daughter understands what I do on the computer, but she does understand it helps pay for holidays and Lego amongst other things. ?

• Like 6