Image not deletable (solved, kind of...)

mel47

Hi

I have a really strange problem. I have a images field on a certain template with a maxfile=1. Normally I could replace the image by a new one without problem. However, now, when I drag the new image, it seems to replace. However after saving the page, both images are there. And it's impossible to delete any of them. But the notification mentions the image is deleted!

I discovered it happens only under a specific template, and on page created by "guest" (which are Form builder). Those created via admin act normally (meaning image replaced). Modification of other text fields in the template are correctly saving.

On 3.0.123 (but since a couple a dev version), both on local or production server. Permissions is 755 for folder and 644 for file. Deactivated all hooks in ready.php to be sure.

If someone could point me some directions to search...

Thanks

Mel

On 12/24/2018 at 3:52 AM, mel47 said:

I discovered it happens only under a specific template, and on page created by "guest" (which are Form builder).

Hi,

You might want to ask a moderator to move this issue into Form Builder's forum as you can get more attention there.

Thanks. But I tried to debug a lot in the last days, and tracked down the problem today, but I can't explain which kind of interference is involved.

It seems to be related to fields' order in this specific template! Changing imagefield to last position (or at least after 2 pagesfield) solve the problem. Not ideal but working.

Strangely, the problem was not on new pages, just those already created (months ago). I changed some fields in the template since then, but never touched to this imagefield. Furthermore, the same field is used in 2 others different templates, it doesn't show this behavior.

I don't think yet it's related to modules (I used disabled all modules by Tracy), but didn't solve.

However, I kind of solved my 2nd problem that seems to be related, moving also mapmarker field at the end of template, also solve the geocoding problem.

Mel