Client Side website with own database

Danjuan

Hi

I've just got involved with Processwire, and I need a little help.

Basically when a user visits my website, I want the standard website to show, once they log in I want to show a client based site that is populated with all the users contacts, quote, invoices, I do not want to give them any other access to the site.

Th ideas is when they log in, they can create their own database of clients and allow them to email their clients quotes and invoices.

Firstly is this possible? I'm sure it is.

Secondly, how do I go about implementing it?

Thanks

hi danjuan, welcome to the forum!

this would definitely be possible using processwire, but it would not be a very simple task... i think you will get help here whenever you need it, but it is better to provide as much information and as much detailed questions from your side as possible. we can also not know how experienced you are and according to that the answers would differ significantly.

your question is a little bit like. "hey, i discovered processwire yesterday. how can i build something like facebook?"

obviously most of us can't provide such kind of help here in their spare time so please be more specific and show what knowledge you already have and what you already tried on your own to reach your goals.

• Like 1