Chrom Records

ceberlin

This is a website about a label I had in the past. After a long pause it was time to set the former label website up again (with a new look) by popular demand.

The whole site was set up in less than 2 months in my spare time: setting up everything, creating templates and loading the data page by page. 2 languages (with a main emphasis on German) and everything's fully responsive. 

Thanks to Processwire and UIkit no problem. - Ryan, thank you for this wonderful CMS.

This is only the beginning. If people are using it (and it looks like that) I will expand this thing with videos and more.

https://www.chrom.de

• Like 9

Nice, thank you :-) If this is for your memories, this is not a bad thing. A lot of knowledge has just disappeared from the web. Not every band was organized enough to catch up with the internet early and left almost no traces. So they, and their audience (and me), have their platform back, finally.

Since this is my Processwire 3 testing ground, I will probably do much more with it, if I have the time.

• Like 1

Interesting. The very trendy Google font "Merriweather" I use seems to be incomplete at Google (outdated?), it is missing the "fi" ligature and instead only shows an "i".

Safari is now using ligatures.

With this code I could tell Safari to stop using ligatures:

-webkit-font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures;
  • Like 1