Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'setlocale'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Welcome to ProcessWire
    • News & Announcements
    • Showcase
    • Wishlist & Roadmap
  • Community Support
    • Getting Started
    • Tutorials
    • FAQs
    • General Support
    • API & Templates
    • Modules/Plugins
    • Themes and Profiles
    • Multi-Language Support
    • Security
    • Jobs
  • Off Topic
    • Pub
    • Dev Talk

Product Groups

  • Form Builder
  • ProFields
  • ProCache
  • ProMailer
  • Login Register Pro
  • ProDrafts
  • ListerPro
  • ProDevTools
  • Likes
  • Custom Development

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 3 results

  1. I always seem to get this warning on every new install of PW on my Ubuntu 14 box with Digital Ocean. The servers are usually based in the UK and I was wondering if I should be adding something other than the below in the config? Is there a UK based locale code? Quick Google didnt come up with much. Warning: your server locale is undefined and may cause issues. Please add this to /site/config.php file (adjust “en_US.UTF-8” as needed): setlocale(LC_ALL,'en_US.UTF-8'); Added to the config file: setlocale(LC_ALL,'en_US.UTF-8');
  2. Hey everyone, I had one of the worst days of my life today due to the setlocale(LC_ALL,'en_US.UTF-8'); suggestion at the notification bar of my admin panel. I went into config.php, went to the last line and added setlocale(LC_ALL,'en_US.UTF-8'); Then my client's 30k/day site completely crashed. All I can get is the following output: 404 page not found (no site configuration or install.php available) Of course I removed the line of code and the problem is still there. In the midst of all of that I did NOT have the site profile exported, nor did I have a backup of
  3. Hi all, I have experienced some weird problems when using the Float field combined with the translation of setlocale() arguments. It seems that with specific setlocale() (in my case setlocale('it_IT')) leads to transform the decimal separator from "."to "," (for example "2.566" is transformed to "2,566") so all queries contains a "," and mysql stores only the integer part (without any errors). Good query: INSERT INTO `field_testfloat` (pages_id, data) VALUES('1024', '24.534') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE data=VALUES(data) Bad query: INSERT INTO `field_testfloat` (pages_id, data) VALUE
×
×
  • Create New...