Jump to content

sujag

Members
  • Content Count

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About sujag

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I don't really understand why, but it works, if I change lat lng values in a second step. $newPoi = $pages->add("tmbPoi", "$parentPage->url", [ 'name' => $thisPoiId, 'title' => $poi['name'], ... ] $newPoi->geolocation->lat = $lat; $newPoi->geolocation->lng = $lng; $newPoi->of(false); $newPoi->save('geolocation');
  2. I'm trying to automatically add pages containing a field with this fieldtype. while all other fields are populated as expected the lat/lng part of my geolocation field keeps its default values. Is there a special syntax to address these $newPoi = $pages->add("tmbPoi", "$parentPageId->url", [ 'name' => $poi['id'], 'title' => $poi['name'], 'PLZ' => $PLZ, 'Adresse' => $Adresse, 'body' => $descriptionHtml, 'geolocation->lat' => $lat, 'geolocation->lng' => $lng, 'canonical' => $poi->canonical ]);
  3. After adding an initial $gallery = new WireArray(); everything works as expected. Irritating with my first attempt was, that the copies of the image files where only added to the respective folder in assets/files but not to the database and the page images. At least this seems a little buggy to me.
  4. Most probably due to a lack of understanding of basic concepts I just produced a template that led to an explosion of disk space usage for the site. What I need(ed): Reusing images of certain pages for a gallery of other pages. I have a page with events that are linked to locations and want to show the pageImages of the eventPages and those Location-Pages in a gallery on the eventPages What I did: created a PageImages-Array from current (event) page $galleryfrompage = $page->images->findTag('galerie'); $gallery = $galleryfrompage; getting certain Images from connected location page $locImages = $loc->images->findTag('galerie'); adding $locImages to $gallery foreach ($locImages as $li) { if ($li != $introImg) { $gallery->add($li); }} what happened: with every visit of the event page a new copy of the images from the location page was copied to the event page I now try a new attempt without pageimages but wanted to ask, if this behaviour would have been obvious for you.
  5. Great module. I had some problems upgrading from 2.8.1 to 3.0.3. Using processwire upgrade doesn't work after several attempts on different sites I had multiple instances of MarkupAddInlineScript different versions and different paths. I finally made a backup of the database table for the field and the field definition (via export) removed the inputfield, then the complete module(s), reinstalled 3.0.3 and restored the field definition and the content to the database. In this version in the frontend the map with several markers from a pagearray didn't show, Script console said arg.split is not a function. Took me some time to realize that the init-function was wrong. The default lat, lng options came with a comma instead of a point $karte = $map->render($regLocations, 'geolocation', array('width' => '50%', 'height' => '350px', 'id' => 'locMap')); results in: locMap.init('locMap', 53,016109, 14,005830, 'OpenStreetMap.Mapnik'); I have to grab the lat, lng values of the first item and put them in the initialization $karte = $map->render($regLocations, 'geolocation', array('width' => '50%', 'height' => '350px', 'id' => 'locMap', 'lat'=>$firstLoc->lat, 'lng'=>$firstLoc->lng)); to get the right output: locMap.init('locMap', 53.016109, 14.005830, 'OpenStreetMap.Mapnik'); This might be a localization problem, since the sytem works with german settings.
  6. I ran into an issue with multilanguage support. Most sites I'm working need only one language, but for a german user interface I need the module Languages Support which automatically adds a description field for every language to an image field. I used to disable these extra language fields in the admin interface by setting disable multilanguage support in the input settings of the definition for my images-fields. After installing the Image Extra Module I added a caption field, which seemed to work fine: I could edit and process content of this new caption field. Now I noticed that it is possible to insert a new caption, but not to alter an existent one. I get a notice that the field was changed, but nothing happens. After checking the database I saw that there was a connection to multi-language support. Instead of a simple entry for new captions like "["Schloss Rheinsberg (Photo: xyz)"] an edited entry is like '{"0":"Das Refektorium","1019":"Das Refektorium"}' When I enable multi language support for the image field I can see, that only changes in the field for the custom language (in my case german) are processed but do also change the value of the field in the default language (english) This is very confusing for authors. As a workaround When changing the language of the admin to default instead of german everything works as expected.
  7. I really like this module. It's much cleaner for managing different alt-Text and caption than everything I tried before (extra fields, repeater, complex Hanna Code) but I ran into an issue on the second site I installed. The image field I wanted to enhance was named Bilder (with uppercase). After adding extra field imgcaption the site stopped working and in debug mode it read something like field Bilder.imgcaption doesn't exist. After changing the field name to bilder (lowercase) and correcting my templates and Hanna Code everything worked again. Might be worth some warning in the documentation
×
×
  • Create New...