Jump to content

Martin Wuehr

  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

949 profile views

Martin Wuehr's Achievements

Jr. Member

Jr. Member (3/6)



  1. Hello, The error is: imagename - not enough memory to load / resize There are permissions set for roles which have access to this template. I tried other images too. All Image are small 640px * 480px with ~ 60kb - 80kb (jpg / 72dpi / rgb 8bit) We can't upgrade the PHP Version here. (for complex reasons) post_max_size and upload_max_filesize are 64M The Image field was working fine. It belongs to a news feed. At one point it stoped working.
  2. Thank you for your answers, regarding to php info the Memory Limit is set to -1. So no Limit? When I try to set the Limit via .htaccess to 256 a internal Server Error occure. the site is no longer reachable. The strange thing is, other image fields in the Installation working just fine. These are also fields with bigger Image to load. So how can the php Limit an issue? When integrating one of the other (working) Image fields in the template where the problem is, it's also not possible to upload an Image. So it's more a problem of the template? Thank you Martin
  3. Hello everybody, I'm hosting a Processwire Installation for a client. It runs on Processwire 2.5.3. Over the years everything was fine but now there is an issue with one Image-Field in one Template. Trying to upload an Image the Error "Not enough Memory to load/resize" occure. Other Image-Fields in all other Templates working without any issue. The Images I Tried to upload are very small (600px * 420px). The Images blongs to a News feed, and worked before. I read about the problem in the forum but I can't get this solved. I have no access to the php.ini to modify the memory_limit. I tried to update the Processwire Verion but failed. (Tried 2.7 /2.8 / 3.2) Got Always Internal Server Error and in the error Log: Compile Error: Cannot redeclare PageEditFieldPermissionConfig()…. Has anybody any idea how I can get this solved? Thank you so much Martin
  4. Hi, the site isn't a multi-language one. I activated and deactivated the RewriteBase with no success. I was already aware of this potential issue. The server was updated to php7 (from 5.2). After that we had the Problem with the php Short Code. At this point, the site ran perfectly well, besides the php short code issue. This was solved via php.ini thanks this thread. After fixing the short code, the link problem occured. The server guys blame the php.ini short code change for that, but I can't believe that. There were no changes on the ProcessWire Installation or .htaccess File from my side over the entire process. In the Links above I found the hint to enable mod_rewrite on apache and AllowOverride. I will give that to the server guys, hoping to fix the problem... Thanks Martin
  5. Hello, I already checke the RewriteBase in the .htaccess file. It was activated so I commented it out for testing but with no success concerning the Link Problem. So the Browser prompt show the correct URL. Could it be something with the local Port443? Thank you Martin
  6. Thank you so much for your replies The addition to the php.ini did the job! (The server guys are't the fastest...) But now there is a different problem. Now only the index site will be displayed. Every link to a different site is dead and promted an error. The server-guys think, that this is related to the changes in the php.ini. I can't believe that. Also the backend can't be entered. Before the changes in the php.ini everythings runs perfectly... Here is the site: https://bwp-www.pp-it.eu Any Ideas? Thank you Martin
  7. Hello everybody, a clients server was updated to php7. As a result, the php code used with processwire isn't interpreted correctly any more. The foreach loops are commented out so as a result a part of the php code is displayed in the browser. I tried to use <?php instead but the result was the same. Any ideas? Thank you for your help! Martin
  8. Thank you so much Pauline. Works perfectly fine! I tried something similar with $thumb->width and an if statement which didn't worked out for some reason.
  9. Hello Everybody! I'm using a lightbox (fancybox) within a project site and stumbled over following problem: I want to use Thumbs of the images, being scaled to 100px height. Aspect Ratio should be considert. So the Thumbs have all the same height and different widths. This was easy to get by this code: $options = array( 'quality' => 50, 'upscaling' => false, 'cropping' => 'center' ); $thumb = $img->height(100, $options); But, unfortunatly, I have some Thumbs with 100px heigt and 600px width. I want to crop these to 200px maximum width. When using: $thumb = $img->size(200,100, $options); all the thumbs are scaled to 200px width. Now the portrait orientated Images are also 200px width and are croped at top and bottom. You can have a look at the site here: http://relaunch2014.bw-architekten.de/projekte/forschung/friedrich-loeffler-institut/ Thank you for you help Martin
  • Create New...