Needed: Front end JS developer for calculation tool

MarcC

I'm looking for a freelancer to help me develop a calculator feature for a website. The calculator is a financial calculator based on a working Excel spreadsheet and uses simple math, yet contains more fields than a typical mortgage calculator or similar. It is not a full-fledged calculator but works more like an interactive worksheet.

Please email me if you are interested: marc *a t* marccarson.com. Please let me know about any similar work you've done (or send your development portfolio website) and I'll send you the Excel spreadsheet to get a cost estimate. The build timeline would be about 2-3 weeks, beginning about one or two weeks from today.

The client has also requested that the calculator have a download-me / work-offline feature (loosely defined at the moment), and I will rely on you to suggest ways that could work so that we can communicate with the client about it early in the process.

Additionally if you are a heavy ProcessWire user I am interested in exploring ways we can work together on future projects involving front-end communication with a PW back-end.

Thanks!

• Like 1