Processwire on Amazon

Manol

Hello souls.

Probably somebody has tried to install pw in amazon and has got headaches I as  do at the moment.

I have created a Elastic Beanstalk with its mysql db, uploaded processwire, followed all steps and voila, hervorragend, estupendo my webpage is working, so far so good.

Poor me, my happiness gone away my nightmare has started, when I try to make any changes form the backend ( my joomlish background ) it seems ok, but once I press save, refresh the page and changes are taken by the wind, impossible to save to the db. I've read about IAM, security groups, bla bla bla but haven't found any solution. Magically I can upload pictures but unable to make changes to the db.

Any help is welcome.

I have no experience with Amazon's setup here, but definitely curious. Have you tried enabling PW's debug mode in /site/config.php just to see if maybe some errors are occurring that might be getting missed? It'd also be interesting to know if any errors show up in your JS console. I'd also be curious what versions of MySQL and PHP are in use here. If you PW login and a phpinfo(); link you can PM me I'll be happy to take a look. 

• 1 year later...