Login page loop

ilouraAdmin

It looks like you have the "forgot password" module installed, so that's a good place to start. When you proceeded with the password reset process, did you get an email from it? When you completed the process, did you get the opportunity to enter a new password? When you completed the process, did it give you a success message?

what.pass reset procedoure u use ?

do it say.invalid logon ?

or it say nothing ?

u.have ftp axcess to seirver ?

Selected forgot password on login screen, received email to change password and procedure was successful. Previous admin didn't hand over many details so not sure I can access via FTP.

It looks like you have the "forgot password" module installed, so that's a good place to start. When you proceeded with the password reset process, did you get an email from it? When you completed the process, did you get the opportunity to enter a new password? When you completed the process, did it give you a success message?

Password reset process completed successfully.

Have you looked for any in-browser errors? What browser are you using (I had some problem once with a really old version of IE)?

No error from Chrome, Firefox or IE. Have attempted a few computers even with latest versions.

Just to be certain: try the password reset again and make sure that you are keeping a window open to the "success" screen before clicking the reset link in your email. Basically, the password reset requires that you perform the action within the same browser session (for security). And the whole thing must be done by you in under 10 minutes. Otherwise it will expire. 

If it still will not work, the next thing to do is to get a hold of the server login information. Typically this would be an FTP or SSH login. With that in-hand, I can either login and reset the account for you, or I can provide you with a script that you can upload that will do it for you. You may email (ryan at this domain) or PM the information to me. 
  • Like 1