Exploring Blog Profile, Tag Problem

alxndre

Hi, everyone!

I'm trying to use the BlogProfile for the first time after tediously creating a few blogs from scratch. Everything was going well, until I tried organizing the "tags" field, and placed a value under Advanced>Tags. When I saved, I noticed that the input method for the tag field of posts changed. It used to be some sort of single line entry asmselect wherein you hit enter to add a new item, but now it's a regular select input.

I tried removing the value in Advanced>Tags, but I can't make the input method go back to the original one. I was also able to duplicate this in a new install of the BlogProfile.

So I guess my question is, what kind of input method was the tag field using, and how do I make it use that input method again..

Thanks a lot for any help. And as usual, you guys rock! :)

I believe it was the Autocomplete field type. I expect you might have trouble changing it back to that, so you might have to create a new field from scratch with this type. I think you might also have to install the Autocomplete module to be able to create this field type.

Hope that is of some help until you get a definitive answer from someone who knows for sure!

• Like 1

Thanks for the help! I was running an upgraded 2.2.9 to 2.3.0, that's why the PageAutoComplete module did not register to the available inputfield type. I just uninstalled and reinstalled the module, and it worked. :)