Gideon So Posted yesterday at 12:09 AM Posted yesterday at 12:09 AM I have a problem with trash a whole branch. The scenario as the following: I have a branch with many children page and sub-branch some of the children page is locked to prevent editing trash the upmost parent page all pages are trashed including locked children pages which is not trashable by theory. But they do trashed with the parent page. I try to delete the whole branch from the trash and fail to do so because there are some pages are locked. I try to unlock the locked pages but there is no unlock button on the hover menu. I try to upload the locked pages in the page edit Settings tab. Failed because the pages are locked The result is that the whole branch cannot be delete from the trash. Any idea? Is this a bug? If this is a bug. I will open an issue in Github. Gideon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now