Tiberium Posted September 28 Posted September 28 @StixThat is normal. Master is not the next version. master is the last stable version -> 3.0.259. So that release you are here reading it is for the dev version and after some time it gets merged for production. So dev gets (most of the time) updated once in a week. In the past, master was round about once a year, that the dev branch get merged to master. When I interpred Ryan correctly, he wants to decrease the interval time in between. For why: Ryan can still push big updates in a regular basis without to be worry, to break production for someone. And the community has more time to give feedback about new features / changes, before they hit master.
Stix Posted September 28 Posted September 28 @Tiberium Got it, thanks for the explanation! I was just a bit confused because the version numbers seemed identical in places. I'll hold off a bit then until the CLI makes its way to the master branch and I can use it for the production stuff. 😅
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now