[SOLVED] Problems after initial installation - PageFrontEdit module was missing

Hi,

I've now tried couple times to do fresh installation and I'm having problems to get RockPageBuilder working. I'm using PHP 8.1 and running test enviroment in Ubuntu 22 under WSL. I'm using .local website address.

I've tried to follow the instructions from https://www.baumrock.com/en/processwire/modules/rockpagebuilder/docs/setup/ but after the installations, rockpagebuilder profile install and uikit download I got following:

image.thumb.png.5736c365af7c2ced63b9d7a3d42b98c1.png

This wouldn't be a problem but when click the +-button it doesn't open modal, instead it open admin page:

image.thumb.png.deda4d1645864377fb8e25f784a50f02.png

So it's pretty hard to use. Also I noticed that after installing profile rockpagebuilder it didn't replace home.php and basic-page.php so I added manually <?= $rockpagebuilder->render(true) ?>. But what differences from the instructions I didn't have to add those required fields to template because they were already in there.

Any ideas how to get modal working?

Thank you @bernhard for the quick reply,

and solving the problem. I was so into reading those instructions that I forgot to use my own brains for thinking :D

Maybe you can add requirements-section in case there's another like me :)

• Like 1

• Entil`zha changed the title to [SOLVED] Problems after initial installation - PageFrontEdit module was missing