Responsive ProfieldTable (field type) in UiKit-AdminTheme ?

Hello dear Community, 

it should just meant to be in, so that the ProFields: table doesn't interfere with proceswire's very nice and tidy admin layout on smaller devices when you use a few more columns of data:
I would like to prevent horizontal scrolling and will ask you.
Is there a quick solution in pw to add a css class?

Following Line (117) in file: AdminThemeUikit.module is meant: 

'table' => 'uk-table uk-table-divider uk-table-justify uk-table-small',

Maybe extending with uikit-css: uk-table-responsive, so it would works like:

'table' => 'uk-table uk-table-divider uk-table-justify uk-table-small uk-table-responsive',

Actually, I don't need any other major changes to the theme that would require the usage of Uikit admin theme customization options, for this/now.
Or do I have to use it?

Thanks in Advance.

Thank you for your tip, @da², I have reactivated my github account and shared my suggestion there.
I wonder how you know...

Let's hope Ryan takes a moment to do this - until then I'll always have to modify this file, which I don't really want to do..

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, August said:

I wonder how you know...

@August Because I'm using big tables that are filled dynamically and locked in admin and the result is a horizontal scrollbar on the whole page:

image.thumb.png.1d15702ce5ffc23b427dbad7343b740a.png

22 minutes ago, August said:

Let's hope Ryan takes a moment to do this - until then I'll always have to modify this file, which I don't really want to do..

In that case I create a git patch file, so if I update PW to a version that doesn't fix the issue, I then apply the patch. I also document on my wiki what's the goal of each patch.

An interesting solution, @da².

I meant how do you know about git, you seem to be well up to date 🙂 

Unfortunately, I've seen the table header disappear on smaller devices.
This is certainly not such a problem if there are a few entries, but it is more of a problem with a table like yours.

But perhaps the problem with the hidden table header can be solved on devices with lower than medium viewport by showing then the corresponding header for each entry directly above or before each line on smaller devices, possibly like following ..

<td><em class='pw-responsive-table-header uk-text-meta '>Score</em>0</td> and so on .

That would also be Ryan's decision.

Maybe someone else has an idea about this...

4 minutes ago, August said:

I meant how do you know about git, you seem to be well up to date

@August  I use PhpStorm, in my commit window I just have to right click a file or a set of files, and create patch:

image.png.641d5a75f54e4b52abd649ed7a6d2dee.png

Of course you can do the same with vanilla git tools, by command line or probably with Git GUI.