SOLVED Cannot log in after change in hosting platform

kp52

A web host moved my site from their own custom platform to cPanel hosting over the weekend. Since then, though the front end of the site mostly works as before:

• sending from contact pages built using ProForms fails at submission stage
  • I get "This request was aborted because it appears to be forged." + "The process returned no content." when I try to log in

Changing to 777 permissions on assets & templates folders made no difference. I downloaded the site and tried it on my local server, where it works normally, so it doesn't seem to be down to something going astray in the move.

I installed a fresh PW site using the blank profile in a subdomain. Everything proceeded normally up to the final screen, which had the following, above the invitation to view the site or log in:

ProcessWire 3.x Installer

Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in /home/oj6f9ovldamz/public_html/pw.mysite.org.uk/wire/core/Session.php on line 279

Warning: session_name(): Cannot change session name when headers already sent in /home/oj6f9ovldamz/public_html/pw.mysite.org.uk/wire/core/Session.php on line 283

Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in /home/oj6f9ovldamz/public_html/pw.mysite.org.uk/wire/core/Session.php on line 290

The page with just "Home" on it showed up normally, but attempt to log in failed as above.

Any suggestions?

KP

Fixed!

I found the php.ini file in the root of the site had session.save_handler set as memcached and session.save_path as a local server IP. Commented them out, and it reverted to using files.

Login and form submissions are now working.

[Session]
;;;session.save_handler = memcached
;;;session.save_path = 10.169.0.130

• kp52 changed the title to SOLVED Cannot log in after change in hosting platform
  • 1 year later...