how to use InputfieldSelectMultiple (or InputfieldSelect) ?

mindplay.dk

Is Camstudio still going?

I used this recently, and it was terrible - it was very hard to even install and get it working on Win 7, the screen capture codec driver refused to install.

I eventually did get it running, and it was still terrible - randomly, some videos come out garbled, and it doesn't always record the sound, but it will keep going without a warning or error, so I wasted a lot of time...

I always use screenomatic online screen recording. It is free and you can directly upload to youtube or computer.

http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/

15 minutes time limit on the free version - that's pretty good. Most other tools have a 10 or even 5 minute limit... and just $15 for a year... I will give this a try, thanks :)

I wonder what Ryan used for his ProcessWire videos?

I use one called IShowU (for OS X). I've had it for awhile, and it wasn't free, but it was cheap. Seems to work well. Though I'm not particularly good at making screencasts, so usually end up editing it in iMovie before putting it on YouTube. 

Yeah, there's no Windows version of that.

I thought your videos were pretty good - clear, concise, to the point, you explain things well :)

I'll definitely have to put my own recordings through the Windows video editor myself for some basic editing ;)

• Like 1