padloper, proper credit card payment bank transfer and multiple shipping methods

picarica

so after working with padloper, i am not sure if its even proper eshop module, like i still dont know how to add normal creadit card payment with bank gate, and by bank transfer, either plugin is undevelopted or their wiki lacks information, i also didnt found any option to add more shpping methods, in wiki they used shippingFixed Module which just lets me set a one fixed price for shipping, but i need to have more options as personal pick up from eshop, delivery by courier, or delivery by postal service, i dont know how to make any of these options, is this even professional eshop module ? or snipcart is way to go ?

Moderator note: Modules/Plugins section of the support forum is reserved for dedicated third party module support threads. For the time being I'm moving this thread to the General Support area of the forum. Note that Padloper also has a separate support area on the forum, accessible for existing users with a valid license; you should post Padloper questions to said support area to make sure that they get noticed by the module author(s).

As for your question: the Padloper website mentions PayPal and Stripe payment modules. If there are other payment methods, at least they are not listed on the site. As for shipping methods, there's not much information out there — I'd definitely recommend posting this question to the Padloper support forum.

If you have a valid license but don't have access to said support forum, please contact the module author.