SystemUpdater: ERROR: Update #12 ERROR

kbutler64

Hi, I'm fairly new to ProcessWire and have an installation in which I get an error message (or maybe, more accurately, warning) from SystemUpdater saying that Update #12  has an error and it failed to apply update 12.  In the error log I find the following errors:

PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: result in .../wire/modules/System/SystemUpdater/SystemUpdate12.php on line 48

PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at .../wire/modules/
System/SystemUpdater/SystemUpdate12.php:48) in .../wire/modules/Process/ProcessPageView.module on line 142
PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at.../wire/modules/System/
SystemUpdater/SystemUpdate12.php:48) in .../wire/modules/Process/ProcessPageView.module on line 746

I found something on the forum about $result=false in SystemUpdate12.php and had already made that change in order to get rid of an error which was preventing the CMS from loading.  Now it loads, but I get those errors every time.

Any ideas?  By the way, ProcessWire is amazing!

• 2 weeks later...