Field modal context admin header shown

Soma

Minor, but when I edit a field on the template setup, it opens in a modal window and the header of the admin template is hidden. There's this context select on the top right. When I select something it reloads the page and the admin header is suddenly shown. Seems it doesn't recognize being reloaded in the modal context.

I might be misunderstanding, but you should only see the context select when editing a field directly from Setup > Fields > Field. That context box is hidden when editing through a modal window (via Setup > Templates > Template > Click Field). Can you post a screenshot?

Ok thanks for mention.

Then I guess it's because it's theme dependend. Couldn't this be done without, and add hidden to such things (as with the mastheader) inline? Every such feature will require to update all themes in the future and can be a trap or/and annoying. Maybe it doesn't make sense, and can't be done as I think. Just wanted to mention it.

Sorry, now trying to find the issue, it was a "fault" on my side. The process input css is the one hiding it with absolute position and I overwrote without knowing the context class to add padding and top attributes, thus overwritiing the top -9999 of the core css. So it's all good I guess anyway :)

• Like 1