logout problem

Frank Vèssia

I've logged in as test user, no admin rights. Now i cannot logout. If a go in admin the system tell me I don't have the permissions, and this is ok but when i click on logout right bottom link nothing appends, i just go to /processwire/logout/ but the page is the same with the access error displayed.

I think you haven't gave yourself (or the test user rather) the logout permission.

Located in roles -> 'ProcessLogout'

OT: Me, personally, I don't know why it's even there – if user can log in, surely he can log out... Anyway, I suspect this to be a victim of not complete user & roles support yet.

I think that I must have added a special case to the login process. If you could disable the login for the guest role, then you would essentially close your site off to edits and prevent yourself from being able to login. :) It should probably be the case with the logout role too, but this particular login/logout process was really made more for administrative use. I recommend making your own login/logout templates for non-administrative use.