MarkupLoadRSS / GCAL warning in PW2.2

Soma

MarkupLoadRSS, I get this warning:

Strict Standards: Declaration of MarkupLoadRSS::error() should be compatible with that of Wire::error() in /.../htdocs/pw-dev/site/modules/MarkupLoadRSS.module on line 143

with module MarkupLoadGCal:

Strict Standards: Declaration of MarkupLoadGCal::error() should be compatible with that of Wire::error() in /.../htdocs/pw-dev/site/modules/MarkupLoadGCal/MarkupLoadGCal.module on line 25

MarkupLoadRSS, I get this error:

Strict Standards: Declaration of MarkupLoadRSS::error() should be compatible with that of Wire::error() in /.../htdocs/pw-dev/site/modules/MarkupLoadRSS.module on line 143

I am running MarkupLoadRSS on my site with PW2.2 (updated from Github about 2 weeks ago) without any problems.

I am also using latest PW. But I guess you haven't turned on debug mode, that's why you don't see the warning it. It may still be working, haven't really tested further. It's always confusing with those warnings. Sorry, changed title.

That's true... haven't turned on debug mode. I'll test it for you.

Update: Yes, I get the same warning when I turn on debug mode.

/Jasper

Edited by formmailer

This error can be ignored as it's just a PHP strict notice, but I've gone ahead and updated the functions in those modules so you won't get notices when in strict/debug mode. I recently added a flags param to the error() and message() functions, and hadn't updated the 3rd party modules that implement that function. Thanks for letting me know -- now fixed.