Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'not saved'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Welcome to ProcessWire
    • News & Announcements
    • Showcase
    • Wishlist & Roadmap
  • Community Support
    • Getting Started
    • Tutorials
    • FAQs
    • General Support
    • API & Templates
    • Modules/Plugins
    • Themes and Profiles
    • Multi-Language Support
    • Security
    • Jobs
  • Off Topic
    • Pub
    • Dev Talk

Product Groups

  • Form Builder
  • ProFields
  • ProCache
  • ProMailer
  • Login Register Pro
  • ProDrafts
  • ListerPro
  • ProDevTools
  • Likes
  • Custom Development

Categories

There are no results to display.


Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. Hi All, I have a processwire setup for multi language which is english and arabic. I have a template called hotel which has title field act as hotel name for both EN & AR language. Since a week ago I was getting the error in Since we have key in pages table which states as below So the field name1056 should store the Arabic value of the title field. But its not storing the arabic value, since we have CHARACTER SET ascii for the field `name1056` as below Can anyone explain me * On what basis character set is defined? * Is there any specific reason for setting the ASCII character set? Thanks in advance for the help.
  2. Hi, On a 2.5 install I try to add a second super user. After adding and saving it with password assigned, It gets displayed with a strike through in the user list. When I then edit and save it again, I get this error: Missing required value Required password was not specified. But the password was entered already when I added the user. This is happening only on a clone of an install on my dev server. When I add the same user on my local environment, everything is working as expected. The install on the dev server is the same where I get the persistent httpHost error described in my other thread. Also the httpHost error message gets displayed twice, above the user list and on the very top: I have other PW installs on that server which are all running smoothly. Any pointers to a solution would be great. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...