Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'named pipes'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Welcome to ProcessWire
    • News & Announcements
    • Showcase
    • Wishlist & Roadmap
  • Community Support
    • Getting Started
    • Tutorials
    • FAQs
    • General Support
    • API & Templates
    • Modules/Plugins
    • Themes and Profiles
    • Multi-Language Support
    • Security
    • Jobs
  • Off Topic
    • Pub
    • Dev Talk

Product Groups

  • Form Builder
  • ProFields
  • ProCache
  • ProMailer
  • Login Register Pro
  • ProDrafts
  • ListerPro
  • ProDevTools
  • Likes
  • Custom Development

Categories

There are no results to display.


Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. Hi, I have just installed the product and my MySQL setup is using Named Pipes. I found that the install.php had a bit of an issue with this so I made some changes. Hope these'll help somebody and maybe make it into the product. Other than the install script, the rest seemed to work fine with the named pipe. Line 218: has: if(!isset($values['dbPass'])) $values['dbPass'] = ini_get("mysqli.default_pw"); added: if(!isset($values['dbSocket'])) $values['dbSocket'] = ini_get("mysqli.default_socket"); line 233: has: $this->input('dbPort', 'DB Port', $values['dbPort'], true); added: $this->input('dbSocket', 'DB Socket', $values['dbSocket'], true); line 275: was: $fields = array('dbUser', 'dbName', 'dbPass', 'dbHost', 'dbPort'); became: $fields = array('dbUser', 'dbName', 'dbPass', 'dbHost', 'dbPort', 'dbSocket'); line 283: was: if(!$values['dbUser'] || !$values['dbName'] || !$values['dbPort']) { became: if(!$values['dbUser'] || !$values['dbName'] || !( $values['dbPort'] || $values['dbSocket']) ) { line 289: was: $mysqli = new mysqli($values['dbHost'], $values['dbUser'], $values['dbPass'], $values['dbName'], $values['dbPort']); became: $mysqli = new mysqli($values['dbHost'], $values['dbUser'], $values['dbPass'], $values['dbName'], $values['dbPort'], $values['dbSocket']); line 336: had: "\n\$config->dbPort = '$values[dbPort]';" . added: "\n\$config->dbSocket = '" . addslashes($values['dbSocket']) ."';" . This seemed to do the trick for me. Hope it helps somebody. -g
×
×
  • Create New...