Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'head'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Welcome to ProcessWire
    • News & Announcements
    • Showcase
    • Wishlist & Roadmap
  • Community Support
    • Getting Started
    • Tutorials
    • FAQs
    • General Support
    • API & Templates
    • Modules/Plugins
    • Themes and Profiles
    • Multi-Language Support
    • Security
    • Jobs
  • Off Topic
    • Pub
    • Dev Talk

Product Groups

  • Form Builder
  • ProFields
  • ProCache
  • ProMailer
  • ProDrafts
  • ListerPro
  • ProDevTools
  • Likes
  • Custom Development

Categories

There are no results to display.


Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. Hello, I'm a newbie in processwire. I have a problem : In my file head.inc, in the sidebar, there is a link : <a href="http://www."><div class="sidebar-block sidebar-corps"><?=$txt['espaceCorps']?></div></a> I want to change the text of the link (the text behind the <?=$txt['espaceCorps']?>, but I don't find where I can change that in the admin site, or in the code.... Any idea ? Thanks.
  2. While developing my dashboard module I came across a lot of difficulties when building a configurable filter for selecting pages for the last pages widget. Some things I discovered: "or" filter in native page fields didn't work. Fixed by Ryan in the last commit (Big thanks!): https://github.com/ryancramerdesign/ProcessWire/commit/70093241b2cbfe7cae79f28531c1a5df1a572169 It is was somehow difficult/impossible to use get('/')->find(...). This resulted in weird results where direct children were not in the results array. Should also be fixed (not tested). There is an undocumented selector "has_parent" which looks for a parent up to the root. Quite handy! So "has_parent!=2" removes all admin pages (except admin itself, add id!=2 for that) from a select (thanks @Soma!). The "user" which created the standard pages is not the superuser. This was the reason I doubted my results because I thought the superuser would have created everything. Me stupid. The inputFieldSubmitButton module generates a button which gets doubled in the admin head section. Couldn't find the place where this happens until I found out that this is generated with Javascript. Me stupid again. Important rule for selectors: First "has_parent" (if needed), second "include=all" (if needed), then the other filters. And in the end "sort" and then "limit". Not sure about this, but this works for me, so I have only one selector which seems to be correct. For example the latest pages for a specific user which are not admin pages (and no trash): has_parent!=2,id!=2|7,include=all,created_users_id|modified_users_id=41,sort=-modified,limit=10 Looks easy, but wasn't (at least for me)
×
×
  • Create New...