Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Page Numbers'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Welcome to ProcessWire
    • News & Announcements
    • Showcase
    • Wishlist & Roadmap
  • Community Support
    • Getting Started
    • Tutorials
    • FAQs
    • General Support
    • API & Templates
    • Modules/Plugins
    • Themes and Profiles
    • Multi-Language Support
    • Security
    • Jobs
  • Off Topic
    • Pub
    • Dev Talk

Product Groups

  • Form Builder
  • ProFields
  • ProCache
  • ProMailer
  • Login Register Pro
  • ProDrafts
  • ListerPro
  • ProDevTools
  • Likes
  • Custom Development

Categories

There are no results to display.


Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 4 results

  1. Hi there I have made a basic photogallery on the website ( http://olikehrli.ch/galerie/ ) I created with processwire ( foreach loop ), but there are only photos and captions for fancybox. What I need to do is a product photo gallery with descriptions ( attached images ) and with page numbers. I looked into all the tutorials, but I guess I need a push. Can anybody please point me in the right direction with the php? I am learning php on youtube, but it's not processwire specific 8 ( if there is such a thing ), so I am still quite in the dark. I guess there isn't a ton of code to write, but I am a bit overwhelmed. Any help would very much appreciated. Thanks a lot Jakob
  2. Hi folks, I've set up some infinitescroll on manual trigger on a Journal section of my site, all fine and set up, but there's a slight issue that the 'Allow Page Numbers' isn't returning a 404 even when there isn't more 'pages'. So, the infinitescroll never fails... or stops. For example, I have a /journal/page1 which is fine, and has posts, and a /journal/page2 but then, technically, /journal/page3 shouldn't exist as all the last post is on page2, but even if I put /journal/page99 it still returns a page, rather than a 404. Looking at the tutorials, this is even the same for the tutorial: https://processwire.com/docs/tutorials/how-to-use-url-segments/page99 I know I need to build a throw new Wire404Exception(); into my template, but I am unsure how to manage this? Any thoughts? Thanks! R
  3. How can I set "$config->pageNumUrlPrefix" as empty? So pages are for example "blog/2/" instead of blog/page2/". Thanks!
  4. It's possible that I'm missing something, but I think I have found an small bug. I am doing a simple page list template (/photos) that is paginated and has url segments on, to allow for filtering through tags. As there are multiple different lists, and they all share the same tags, I need to list the tags that are relevant to this particular list (i.e. the tags that are in any of the list's pages). I attempted: foreach ($pages->get("/tags")->children() as $key => $tag) { if($pages->count("parent=$page, tags=$tag") > 0){ echo "<li><a href='$page->url$tag->name' $active>$tag->title</a></li>"; } } And it seemed to work... BUT it broke on my final page (on page 3 of a 3 page pagination). After doing some testing, I found that this selector, when using pagination, correctly counts all the pages that have the given tag, only if there is at least one in the current page. So: If tag A is in 10 pages, and in the current pagination segment there are any of them, the selector returns 10, as expected If tag B is in another 10 pages, but none of them are in the current pagination segment, the selector returns 0. If I change the selector to address all pages, removing the parent selector, the problem goes away but:Any parent selector pointing to the current parent (being paginated) break this, be it $page, $page->id, or the url or id entered manually The problem occurs without any url segments actually being used. Haven't tested thoroughly enough to be able to tell if it has the same behaviour with url Segments set (i.e. on a tag-filtered subselection of the pages) This was using a page field with multiple pages (as it was for tags) I solved the problem using: foreach ($pages->get("/tags")->children() as $key => $tag) { if($pages->find("parent=$page, tags=$tag")->count() > 0){ echo "<li><a href='$page->url$tag->name' $active>$tag->title</a></li>"; } } Which works well. I can only think of this as a bug, but I may be missing something.
×
×
  • Create New...