Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Answers

  1. ragnarokkr's post in Weird permissions issue after upgrading to latest dev release (Dev 2.6.22 rc 1) was marked as the answer   
    I think I've found where the problem was.
    Since I've installed Language Support on remote installation (which wasn't installed on local one), I've to enable page-edit-lang-* together the page-edit-created permission.
    I'll further investigate into role's and page's permissions to see if I've messed with some setting.
    @maba @ryan thanks a lot for the replies. 
  • Create New...