Site for car restorer

Joss

This is a basic site for a car restorer:

http://www.tcfautocare.co.uk/

Its a fun and slightly silly site for people who want to get their old campervan or classic car restored. Since this is a very personal, passionate sort of thing for people to do, I decided that the site should be more friendly and show that the company is as passionate and daft about these old cars as the customer is. Some restoration projects can take years, so it is important to build friendly relationships from the outset. 

For this reason, the call to action is biased towards getting customers to phone rather than use a contact form. Personal contact is essential.

PW 2.3.9

Bootstrap 3

It has a small blog system with a category field that just allows blog posts to appear on the bottom of specific pages as well as the main blog page. So, a blog about Campervans will also appear on the Campervan Restoration page.

It has a blocks system (repeater field) for the main product pages (Campervans, classic cars ...) that allows a block to be created and then placed in the left column or right column.

The block can have title, text, image, video and will display slightly differently depending on which of these are enabled or not.

A block can also be disabled rather than deleted if it is not required at that moment.

Photos are mostly by me (the arty ones are mine)

All copy (including the two blog posts to get him started)  is by me - and probably a bit obvious!

All graphics are by me, including the campervan and fiat - took me sodding ages!

There are actually three domains - two of them have static pages with unique copy, but all the menu links are through to this main site. 

• Like 11