adveti.com - Our Company's Website

Vineet Sawant

Hello All,

So we redesigned our company website (finally!!!) that was under redesigning for over a year. And I'm very excited to present it here.

My initial (very firm) decision was to make the new site using Textpattern as it fulfilled almost all our requirements and developing a site using Textpattern would have only taken a day or two for me.

But ever since I've found ProcessWire, I can't think of using Textpattern anymore. It's like cheating on your wife for a new girl you met just a while ago who's slimmer, sexier, fulfills all your demands & most importantly, never restricts you from doing anything that you wish, unlike your wife who has already set rules & restrictions.

Not that I'm criticizing Textpattern in any way, it's a great reliable CMS which is easy to use & customize, but like I said, PW's making me cheat on Textpattern.

Coming back to real topic, here I present our website:

www.adveti.com

This is the very first PW site made by me that's gone live, few more are in queue. :)

About the site, it's a responsive mobile friendly website, for that we use a tiny CSS framework which I had made a while ago, we call it Tiny Grid.

It's still under construction. We've to upload many of our projects. Just to get the site launched, I've added only about 6 projects that we did recently. There's a lot more work to be uploaded.

It's a very simple & basic site which mainly focuses on displaying our work, so we've tried to keep as simple as possible, minimal you can say!

FormTemplateProcessor module proved to be very useful in making project planner which helps in providing clients rough estimate of the project cost, thanks to Ryan for that.

So I'd love to hear your feedback, if you like it, hate it, have suggestions,everything & everyone's welcome.

Thank you all, and sorry for the long post :P

• Like 8

Ah, forgot to mention, that there's also a way to add team members which are displayed on the Company page. Since right now, team's photos are not available, I've kept the team section hidden. I am hoping to unveil it soon (provided the photographer shows up soon).

Later on, I'm planning on adding a way for team members to log in & maintain their own bio page on the site. This page will act like a social profile for team members. Also, there will be a private section for each user to log into & maintain his/her task sheet on daily/weekly basis. This will help us in tracking individual & project progress.

The reason behind thinking all this is, just because I know ProcessWire allows me to do all this. I'm gonna do it cause I can do it :P

And also, it'll be very helpful for the upper management.

Hope you guys ain't bored. :)

• Like 1

Very nice, informative and clean design you've built on your company website. I really like it.

It goes straight to the point without unecessary informations, just to make the company "cooler".

I like the way you've managed the contact form, where red borders means required fields to compile...on top of that the "100% width" submit button looks good on desktop too.

It's like cheating on your wife for a new girl you met just a while ago who's slimmer, sexier, fulfills all your demands & most importantly, never restricts you from doing anything that you wish, unlike your wife who has already set rules & restrictions.

Ahhahahahah, I totally agree! :lol:

• Like 1