Migrations execute every time PHP/ProcessWire boots

FireWire

So I thought I had fixed the issue but I'm still seeing issues with RM running on what looks like every boot of PHP. I mentioned seeing it after installing WireCache Filesystem and thought that uninstalling it fixed the issue but it's continuing. I've closed every tab and the only tab open is the logs page so it seems that the logs page refreshing is triggering migrations.

I've commented out all lines in /site/migrate.php so there isn't anything to run and the only migrations I currently have are in RPB blocks. Migrations are running even when there aren't any changes to files.

684266873_Screenshotfrom2024-09-1717-26-42.thumb.png.5bc1598e973288b821b057a58578091e.png

I've disabled migrations but files are still being watched and migrations are attempted. There aren't any changes in any files that would be watched. It happens when I stop making changes altogether.

The only way I could stop the attempted migrations is by commenting out line 167 in RockMigrations.module.php

image.png.2f6125e6e9a0e3e1fdf8e39607f5f7d7.png

I'm not sure how the file watch feature works or what's triggering the execution so not sure where to start looking to troubleshoot. Any thoughts?