Using HannaCode for hidden popup adds </p> to Body Output

I want to add a popup glossary to my Body copy with HannaCode.  Example, my Body field is:

The best way to drive[[gloss tag="drive"]] the golf ball is to use a stead backswing[[gloss tag="backswing"]] and follow through smoothly...

My HannaCode is:

<?php namespace ProcessWire;
if (isset($tag)) {
    $faq_page = $pages->get('template=faq-answer,name='.$tag);

if ($faq_page->id) {

$characters = '0123456789abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ';
        $charactersLength = strlen($characters);
        $randomString = '';
        for ($i_for_loop = 0; $i_for_loop < 10; $i_for_loop++) {
            $randomString .= $characters[rand(0, $charactersLength - 1)];
        }

$popup_idname = "glossary-{$randomString}";

echo "<a data-toggle='{$popup_idname}'><i class='fi-info'></i></a>";
        echo "<div class='dropdown-pane' id='{$popup_idname}' data-dropdown data-hover='true' data-hover-pane='true'>";
            echo "<div><strong>{$faq_page->get('headline|title')}</strong>: {$faq_page->details_text}</div>";
        echo "</div> ";    

}   

}    
?>

It woks nearly awesome, and inserts the <a>INFO ICON</a> correctly in the Body output, and then after that it inserts the hidden popup html.  The popup works etc.

However, After the first ICON processwire inserts the </p> BEFORE the rest of the Body. instead of at the end

If I add more than one glossary definition to the Body, only the first one has this problem.  The (Body ending </p> that TinyMCE puts in has already been rendered.  All the others ICON links work awesome no other </p> tags are added.  

I end up with something looking like this:

The best way to drive ICON

the golf ball is to use a stead backswing ICON and follow through smoothly...

As far as I am concerned I would be happy if TinyMCE/Processwire NEVER added the <p> and </p> tags to the beginning and end of my Body field output (or even all textarea fields).  If this is possible it would be perfect solution.

On "natural" textfields, processwire don't add anything. The Rich Text editor like TinyMCE add code, because it is in the end a WYSIWYG-Editor.

But as an example, when the first line of my TinyMCE field is a headline, it doesn't add a p-Tag before this. It begins with the headline tag. As it should. And even not add any p-tag when the headline is the only thing in my textbox.

HannaCode add a p-Tag around the output, you can deactivate this behaviour on the edit dialogue of the HannaCode self.

Aside from the option above, a autoclose behaviour can come from TinyMCE or from your browser, when it thinks a p-tag is open but should be closed, before a block-element (like div's).