Database got corrupted? Strange errors, no indexes and primary key on pages table

jtborger

Hi,

I have a strange issue here. Im running ProcessWire for years now without a problem but since yesterday I have a problem. I have a site which malfunctions, I cannot create any page. It gives me this:

(exceptions.log):

2023-11-10 15:34:55    admin   https://acme.test/processwire/page/add/  Unable to save to 'field_title' for page that doesn't exist in pages table (in /wire/core/Fieldtype.php line 1306)

Same for users (which are pages too of course).

Now, the pages table does not have any primary key, as I found out. Nor any other indexes. Strange, isn't it? And as I now see it, all other tables 'under' pages (alphabetically) miss their indexes too, so clearly something went corrupted somewhere. :( 

How could this have happened?  Im sure not to have messed with the database myself. But more important: how to fix? Where is the original db schema so I can recreate the indexes, in the hope all will be fine?

OK I found the setup schema now, but somehow if I manually create the PK on the tables, the auto increment value is missing...

Ok on lots (if not all) tables, AUTO_INCREMENT is missing from the ID fields... I figure this is a database (management) issue and not a ProcessWire issue... although it started yesterday when I started working (after a long while) on the site and refreshing modules etc.... so something must went wrong there...

Edited by jtborger
extra info

Good one...

I did try to find a proper backup but it seemed to happen long time ago. Site was sleeping for a while so I didnt notice...

I manually created all indexes and settings and now it works like it should...

Tnx anyhow.