RockMigrations πŸš€πŸš€ The Ultimate Automation and Deployment-Tool for ProcessWire

bernhard

I just pushed an update to the DEV branch that I really believe should be part of the core:

lD0S1OI.png

That means you can still edit all settings on the module config screen, but you can override any setting in config.php like this:

<?php
$config->rockmigrations = [
  'syncSnippets' => true,
];

My module now shows that changes in a nice and easy way (bubble 2) and it also comes with links to edit a setting directly (1), which will scroll to the field in question πŸ™‚Β 

What do you think, would this be helpful for your modules as well? Should this be part of the core?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bernhard said:

I just pushed an update to the DEV branch that I really believe should be part of the core:

The Image isnβ€˜t working πŸ˜‰Β 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @gebeer nothing dangerous πŸ˜‰Β 

⚠ BREAKING CHANGES
remove ImageMurl tweak in favour of Latte Filter

I don't think that anybody except me was using this, but it's a breaking change...

Anybody not using it can safely update.

Before:

{$img->maxSize(500,500)->murl}

After:

{$img->maxSize(500,500)->webp->url|vurl}

This adds a version-url string for cache busting which is especially great when changing image focus point as then often the image url does not change (its still ...500x500...) but the image should get reloaded by the browser. This simple latte filter ensures that and the old ->murl had problems with webp so I changed itΒ πŸ™‚Β 

• Like 2