Recordings from WordCamp Nordic

teppo

Don't shoot the messenger – I know this is from WordCamp, not ProcessCamp, but there's plenty of quality material there not strictly tied to WordPress ?

https://wpwoofi.com/wordcamp-nordic-paneelit-2019/

Sadly the recording misses the beginning of the UX for everyone talk by Piccia Neri. This was my absolute favourite in the whole event, there were so many good points there. She has the ability to explain scary-sounding concepts and processes in a way that makes them really easy to grasp, and actually makes them seem attainable even in relatively low-budget projects ?

"Lessons from WordPress core on how to (not) write code" has some good pointers for anyone designing dev tools, "Cache is keeping you from reaching your full potential as a developer" contains valid arguments, and although "Continuous integration and deployment with WordPress" is definitely WP-specific, the basic principles can be easily applied to other platforms as well. Just to mention a few.

Anyhow, I hope someone finds these interesting ?

• Like 5

Sadly the recordings are no longer available. For anyone interested, they will be available at wordpress.tv at some point. On a related note I think that's also a great source of information, even for non-WP users ?

• Like 2