Saving certain pages brings me to a 404 error

Thomasaur

Hello!

I have this Processwire site that was working perfectly in dev (as well as every other version I have spun off for clients so far) but suddenly is kicking me out to a 404 page for certain pages when I save them. The tech support person at GoDaddy told me that there is no mod security errors on their end (the only answer I saw that was giving other people this error), and the debug logs for processwire are non informative. I am able to save every other page type no problem, it's just this one particular kind of page. (http://www.selahfamilydentistry.com/services/cosmetic/)

What could be going on?

Thank you!

-T

43 minutes ago, Thomasaur said:

The tech support person at GoDaddy told me that there is no mod security errors on their end

Maybe they don't know what they're talking about ;)

You may be able to disable mod security yourself. In cPanel...

ms.png

...or in htaccess...

<IfModule mod_security.c>
  SecFilterEngine Off
  SecFilterScanPOST Off
</IfModule>

Or demand that your host disables it for your account.

10 minutes ago, Robin S said:

Maybe they don't know what they're talking about ;)

You may be able to disable mod security yourself. In cPanel...

ms.png

...or in htaccess...

<IfModule mod_security.c>
  SecFilterEngine Off
  SecFilterScanPOST Off
</IfModule>

Or demand that your host disables it for your account.

I do not have a ModSecurity panel in my cPanel, and I was told that I have a shared server so there is no way my server can be whitelisted. The htacess code does nothing unfortunately. Thank you though!

Any other ideas?

2 minutes ago, Thomasaur said:

I was told that I have a shared server so there is no way my server can be whitelisted

Sounds like nonsense to me - I've used many shared hosts and I've always been able to have mod security disabled for individual accounts.

Maybe time to look for a new host? GoDaddy are not generally known for hosting excellence.

5 minutes ago, Robin S said:

Sounds like nonsense to me - I've used many shared hosts and I've always been able to have mod security disabled for individual accounts.

Maybe time to look for a new host? GoDaddy are not generally known for hosting excellence.

Not really an option, as this is a clients account, and I have plenty of versions of this working on other godaddy servers already! Ill get on the phone with them one more time.