feature wishlist for shortly planned developments?

bernhard

i'm really looking forward to client side image resizing and i know that some kind of improvements are planned for 2016... but most of us do not know what exactly is being planned. wouldn't it be great (for us and also for ryan and the team) to get some feedback BEFORE starting development?

something like a thread in the forum (or a sub-forum to the existing wishlist section) where an insider spreads some plans about next months development and we can give feedback and communicate the things that should not be missing.

for example for the image field i think it would be great to have the possibility to set some predefined variations created by the client before upload. for example for an image gallery settings width 100 for thumbs, width 800 for detail, width 1920 for full res...

i know ryan is a pretty good mind-reader but do you think some kind of community involvement would make sense here? maybe some kind of additions would be easier to implement when starting from scratch than changing some parts after the initial release...

or would i just post such kind of things in the wishlist forum? i still think it would make sense to have a short checkup short before starting development...

• Like 1