I need some help with my project. I'm trying to create a site dedicated to board games. It will be in a part a recommendation system, a directory and an exchange platform. I want every user to have ability to create custom lists of games. I've got a page called board games. Its children are singular games. Now I don't know how to implement this many to many relations. These are my constraints:
1. Each user can create a custom list (similar to a common wish list) of games listed in the catalogue. Each list will have a title of his choosing and a status (punblic/private) . For example: My favorite 10 strategy games.
2. Some lists must be hard-coded, predefined, and common to all of the users without any ability for users to edit or delete them (editable field)
3. Each game on the user's list needs to have some additional fields of various types. For example: my comments, my rating...
4. I want to have an ability to display:
*each list a game is listed on
*all lists of a given user
5. Each user can place every game from the directory on multiple lists.
If it was a database, I think I would create one table for users yet another one for games. I would implement many-to-many relation using another table containing user and game ids with additional fields: list name, comment, rating etc
How can I reflect this structure best in PW?