Good day everybody.
For a while a have been looking at ProcessWire, reading the forums, documentation and the beatifull sites all of you make.
So yesterday I decided to download and install ProcessWire 2.6.1 master to give it a try myself. Unfortunately the install failed. This is what I did and what happened:
- downloaded ProcessWire 2.6.1 and unzipped the document
- copied all files with an ftp client to a subdomain of my website (double checked if all files where copied)
- created a MySQL database
- went in my browser (FireFox OSX and Chrome OSX) to the location of the installer, it showed the welcome page and the "Get Started" button. Pressed Get Started
- The next page shows "Site Installation Profile", nothing else.
- Asked my ISP to confirm if the minimum requirement for ProcessWire are met, which he confirmed.
- After inspection I found the file "info.php" added after my installation trial.
content of the info.php file:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
Anyone and idea what might be wrong and how to solve it?
To see yourself what happens, go to: http://tarapoto.mopro.nl/