Can't edit pages

CankayaWeb

Could be the WYSIWYG editor is corrupted, i havent installed the SkyscrapersProfile but i'm guessing this is the default editor TinyMCE.

Do you get any javascript errors? You might want to check if all files where uploaded correctly to the server.

In case there are missing files on the server, this happend to me too in the past. A way to solve this is to upload the entire ZIP in once and extract it on the server (if your hosting supports this feature)

Could be the WYSIWYG editor is corrupted, i havent installed the SkyscrapersProfile but i'm guessing this is the default editor TinyMCE.

Do you get any javascript errors? You might want to check if all files where uploaded correctly to the server.

In case there are missing files on the server, this happend to me too in the past. A way to solve this is to upload the entire ZIP in once and extract it on the server (if your hosting supports this feature)

no there is no js erorrs.

which folder is WYSIWYG editor?

i replaced all the files/directories in the /site-default/ directory of ProcessWire with ProcessWire 2.4 and installed.

https://github.com/ryancramerdesign/SkyscrapersProfile

there is no errors  in installation.

everything ok but body area "editor"  can't be seen?!

I believe the WYSIWYG Raymond is referring to is installed as a module that Processwire installs by default. It is the TinyMCE rich text editor. Do you have "debug" set to true in your config file?. Also, I'd check to see if the TinyMCE module is listed as installed in your "Modules" tab in the admin page. Like Raymond said, a missing file during install could do that, happened to me before.

• Like 1

Well then, ensure that the Language Support - Fields Module is installed. Then, go to Setup -> Fields -> Body and change the type from Textarea to Textarea Language.  That should make the field so you can edit it, but without TinyMCE working.  I don't have the most experience with the Language Support stuff so maybe someone else can chime in.

• Like 2