vermeyer Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago Hello, I've recently been having a problem with a Processwire installation that's been running for over two years. The CMS is hosted by IONOS. When I try to save a new page, I get a 403 error message from the web server. Even updating to the latest version, 3.0.259, didn't solve the problem. Can anyone help me with this issue?
Tiberium Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago @vermeyer That is because of IONOS overacting on their security for WordPress Users, see post down with a workaorund:
vermeyer Posted 13 hours ago Author Posted 13 hours ago 24 minutes ago, Tiberium said: Thanks for the quick reply. Cloning the page doesn't work either - I've already tried that. I tried the workaround in READY.PHP. It's working now. Thanks again.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now