Install / Activate TinyMCE - Error name is already in use

Charming Troll

I was noticing I didn't have TinyMCE as an option for textarea so figured I'd set it up. I try installing it and get an error "Compile Error:  Cannot declare class ProcessWire\InputfieldTinyMCE, because the name is already in use (line 65 of ... InputfieldTinyMCE.module.php)"

I've been working with and learning PW through this install so it's most likely something I did. I'm suspecting I tried to install it from the module repo.  Maybe a cache/setting because I was trying to use the module but it's now in core? Could be another module I tried?

So, anyone else seen this error and have a fix for it?

Install Details:

- Processwire 3.0222 dev (Updated today, through Git)

- Started with blog / uikit template.

- TinyMCE in modules is showing version is listing at 6.1.5 Core but description is showing 6.4.1

- Running on Laragon 6.0, php 8.1.10 Win x64

Tried:

- Deleting TinyMCE directories in wire/site and grabbing them again from git.

- Editing 6.1.5 version to 6.4.1 in mysql cache and modules.

- Clear compiled modules multiple times throughout every change.

- Deleting module from admin interface.

- Removing directory from site but then get a "filemtime(): stat failed on InputfieldTinyMCE.module.php" - because obviously it's not there! ?

Next Steps:

- Take a bit of a break then look deeper into the caching stuff.

Thanks for looking!

So I just re-installed and copied the data as if moving a site. This is how I did it:

1) Reinstalled dev branch with blank template.

2) Reinstalled all the modules being used (core and third party).

3) Dumped old DB, deleted all system type tables (caches, modules, permissions, pass, etc.) and kept fields/templates/pages. Manually changed CKEditor fieldtype to TinyMCE. Imported to new database.

4) Copied /template dir. Copied /assets/files dir. Copied ready.php and updated the new config.php with some settings I had added.

5) I had to edit a few Admin pages to re-configure their Process items as I deleted that from DB. 

Seems to be working... I'll update if anything else was needed.

Note: I didn't attempt to copy old logs or anything, so history is gone by doing it this way.