What template names are reserved?

lele_ballack

I'm using PW 3.0.219. For a recent client I created a template named 'settings' to host the website global variables. 

Nothing happened at first, but at some point, while creating demo content for the homepage, a repeater that I created was saved in my website main tree as a page named 'Repeater_Name' (pretty random repeater name as not the one I really used) and had each repeater that I created after as children and grandchildren pages. (See the picture attached) I tried deleting this page but I realised that I would lose all the data and, while I could move it to the bin, I couldn't permanently delete it as I did get an error about it having a system status and therefore impossible to delete. 

My question is: are there reserved template names that would wreck havoc like this one? How can I fix this mess now without losing all the data? 

Thank you in advance.

screenshoteasy (23).png

I have a suspicion, can it be that you have a template and a repeater with the same name?

Normally you can find all repeater elements under "Admin".

image.png.234aac74b728e0c8a03b69e99715f980.png

You could try moving the pages there and then changing the template name.

No, there is no matching names between templates and repeaters. The odd thing is that the repeater name that was used to create the main tree page is a repeater that I haven't used yet in this website, that's what really threw me off, felt like a random occurrence. 

Thank for your suggestion @Markus Thomas, I'll try to move it under 'admin' where it belongs.