pwFoo

FrontendUser: login, logout and register users / members

2 minutes ago, pwFoo said:

Thanks Adrian, it looks like I posted the wrong module link...

You posted the correct link, but Adrian missed it :)

• Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Robin S
      Another little admin helper module...
      Template Field Widths
      Adds a "Field widths" field to Edit Template that allows you to quickly set the widths of inputfields in the template.

Why?
      When setting up a new template or trying out different field layouts I find it a bit slow and tedious to have to open each field individually in a modal just to set the width. This module speeds up the process.
      Installation
      Install the Template Field Widths module.
      Config options
      You can set the default presentation of the "Field widths" field to collapsed or open. You can choose Name or Label as the primary identifier shown for the field. The unchosen alternative will become the title attribute shown on hover. You can choose to show the original field width next to the template context field width.  
      https://github.com/Toutouwai/TemplateFieldWidths
      https://modules.processwire.com/modules/template-field-widths/
    • By horst
      Croppable Image 3
      for PW 3.0.20+
      Module Version 1.1.16
      Sponsored by http://dreikon.de/, many thanks Timo & Niko!
      You can get it in the modules directory!
      Please refer to the readme on github for instructions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updating from prior versions:

Updating from Croppable Image 3 with versions prior to 1.1.7, please do this as a one time step:
      In the PW Admin, go to side -> modules -> new, use "install via ClassName" and use CroppableImage3 for the Module Class Name. This will update your existing CroppableImage3 module sub directory, even if it is called a new install. After that, the module will be recogniced by the PW updater module, what makes it a lot easier on further updates.

For updating from the legacy Thumbnail / CropImage to CroppableImage3 read on here.

• By MoritzLost
      UPDATE: I have published a stable version of this module!
      Discussion thread:
      Github: https://github.com/MoritzLost/TextformatterPageTitleLinks
      ---
      Hello there,
      I'm working on a tiny textformatter module that searches the text for titles of other pages on your site and creates hyperlinks to them. I'm not sure if something like this exists already, but I haven't found anything in the module directory, so I wrote my own solution 🙂
      It's not properly tested yet and is still missing some functionality I would like to implement, so at the moment it should be considered in BETA. Features include limiting the pages that will get searched by template, and adding a custom CSS class to the generated hyperlinks. As I'm writing this I noticed that it will probably include unpublished and hidden pages at the moment, so yeah ... it's still in development alright 😅
      You can download the module from Github:
      https://github.com/MoritzLost/TextformatterPageTitleLinks
      There's some more information in the readme as well.
      Anyway, let me know what you think! I'm happy about any feedback, possible improvements or ideas on how to improve the module. Cheers.
    • By blad
      Hi guys!
      I just uploaded a module to explore files based on elFinder. By default it will show the "Files" folder.
      Screenshots:

Video:

To do:
       More options To fix:
       The function of rotating or scaling an image fails  Image editors V 1.01 (view issue)
      Fixed the bug working with the Multi-Language support ( translation of folders ). Fixed the name of elfinder.en  Github:
      https://github.com/LuisSantiago/ProcessElFinder/
      I hope you like it.
    • By BitPoet
      I'm really in love with FormBuilder, but the one thing missing to match all my end users' expectations were repeatable field groups. Think repeaters, in ProcessWire terms. Our primary application of PW is our corporate intranet, so "lines" of fields are quite common in the forms I build. We have all kinds of request forms where the information for a varying number of colleagues needs to be entered (from meal order to flight booking request) and where it is simply impractical to send a form for each, and I don't want to clutter my forms with multiple instances of fields that may only get used ten percent of the time.
      That's why I started to build FormBuilderMultiplier (link to GitHub).
      What it does:
      Adds an option to make a regular Fieldgroup repeatable Lets you limit the number of instances of a Fieldgroup on the form Adds an "Add row" button the form that adds another instance of the Fieldgroup's fields Adds a counter suffix at the end of every affected field's label Stores the entered values just like regular fields Makes the entered values available in preview and email notifications Supports most text based fields, textareas and selects (really, I haven't had enough time to test all the available choices yet) What it doesn't do (yet):
      Support saving to ProcessWire pages (i.e. real Repeaters) I haven't tested all the validation stuff, Date/Time inputs etc. yet, but since I'm utterly swamped with other stuff at work, I didn't want to wait until I have it polished. Any feedback is welcome. There might also be some issues with different output frameworks that I haven't encountered yet. The forms I work with mostly use UIKit.
      Still alpha, so test well before using it in the field.
      Known issues:
      When rows are added, the form's iframe needs to be resized, which isn't completely clean yet.
      How it works:
      The Fieldgroup settings are added through regular hooks, as is the logic that adds the necessary field copies for processing the form and displaying previews.
      "Multiplied" field instances are suffixed with _NUM, where NUM is an incremental integer starting from 1. So if you have add two fields named "surname" and "givenname" to a fieldgroup and check the "multiply" checkbox, the form will initially have "surname_1" and "givenname_1" field (I'm still considering changing that to make the risk to shoot oneself into the foot by having a regular "surname_1" field somewhere else in the form less likely).
      When a "row" is added, the first row is cloned through JS and the counter in the fields' IDs, names and "for" attributes as well as the counter in the label are incremented before appending the copies to the Fieldset container in the form.
      To keep backend and frontend in sync, a hidden field named [name of the fieldset]__multiplier_rows is added to the form. Both the backend and the frontend script use this to store and retrieve the number of "rows".
      ToDo:
      Naturally, add the option to store the data in real repeaters when saving to pages. Do a lot of testing (and likely fixing). Make a few things (like the "Add row" button label etc.) configurable in field(set) context. Add a smooth API to retrieve the multiplied values as WireArrays. The mandatory moving screenshot: