Shopping Cart Module: Redirecting to homepage

MadHatter

I've installed the ShoppingCart module into ProcessWire and have set up most of the shopping process. I've reached an issue though where when I select to update the cart item quantities or to remove an item from the cart then I am redirected back to the homepage of the site (which has nothing to do with the shopping pages). The same is true for the "Proceed and review your order" button at the end of the address and contact information step. I'm guessing the issue is something to do with the form action for each being "./" but I can't seem to find anywhere that this address can be updated (I would have assumed that the page should redirect to itself at the very least.

It should be noted that I am currently working on a development version of the site on m y Windows 7 machine, the site is usually run on a Linux server and I have had issues it dot-slashes ("./") in include paths in PHP. This may or may not be related to the issue I am experiencing.

EDIT: Figured it out, the base href was set in the head of the site pages, this caused issues with the relative links to pages.